Wednesday, January 7, 2009

God's Grace (Click for video)

What an unbelievable day! Long story short...Our homeschool life is about to take a turn, a hard turn! I was quite convinced that my dear children would be going to traditional school after today! What a tough day! BUT...the Lord is GOOD to me! FULL on Charlotte Mason here we come!

AGAIN, this is the day that the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it (even in those moments I don't wanna!)
His mercies are new every morning!

*video note - JUST SILLY! I remember doing this kind of stuff with my friends at that age! So fun! Enjoy & laugh!

1 comment:

Our kids at home said...

Oh Shannon! Why didn't you call me???? I know those days. And Jack was about Charli's age. Thankfully, they are few. but man when they are there it stinks. I'm going to call you this morning.

I seriously could not stop laughing at the video. So perfectly done. I imagine us that age doing something along those lines. If you don't mind I am going to "blog lift" it.

I love you Mama!
I once had a friend tell me, "God's grace is new every day, every moment, every second." Hmmm, I wonder who that was? I love you my dear friend!

Alicia