Thursday, May 13, 2010

One,Two...





"one, two, one, two, one, two" Charli loves to count to 2 over and over and how appropriate it being her 2nd birthday! What a day! It started in the doctors office - inner ear infection for her and Riley (how odd - same ear even). Then home to decorate cupcakes, nap, play time at Gymboree home for dinner and a party...Many other details I won't bother going into! All in all it was a wonderful day of celebrating my Charli!!!

2 of her favorite things:
1. Elmo
2. Miss Patty Cake

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG GEEL!
I love you Charli Girl! XOXOXOXOXO

4 comments:

Our kids at home said...

I love Elmo,too Charli Char!
Happy Birthday Charli!!
Love you!
Megan

Rachel said...

Awww, Charli's soo cute! (And growing so fast!) Love you Char!

Our kids at home said...

Big Girl Charlie Char!
Mees Aleesha dropped the ball baby!
I don't know why I had your birthday on our calendar as the 15th....I absolutely should know better...I was there for goodness sakes!!!
I hope you had a super duper elmorific happy birthday!
Love you!
Love you too mama!!!
Alicia

Shannon and Elli said...

it's no biggie mees Aleesha!!! I know you love me and my mommy too!!!!!!!!