Monday, October 6, 2008

5 day challenge


Mama has to get this weight off! I have resorted to wearing the same 2 things over and over because I can not fit into my clothes yet (after baby) and I refuse to settle into a whole new size! SO...This week I am challenging myself to work off 400 calories each day (M-F). I will go to the gym so I can keep track! Wish me blessings this week! :-)
*EDITED: Monday - Yeah did it! 400 calories!

*EDITED: Tuesday -
Yes! Started with Charli in a Mommy & Me class (I'm sure I burned at least 50 calories here!) - she LOVED it...Then finished with 350 calories burned on an elyptical! 2 down 3 to go! Having fun!

*EDITED:
Wednesday - had a great 400 calorie burn at the gym with Phil (wow too many prepisitional phrases!). Thanks for joining me honey!!!

*EDITED:
Thursday - Today was tough! My body hurts! I changed machines twice to do it but I did it! The 400 calorie burn burned today!

*EDITED: Friday -
final day!!! 200 calorie burn today! looking forward to a couple days off from the gym. It was a great week but my body is in need of rest! So, I'll be back to it on Tuesday! Yeah!

5 comments:

Our kids at home said...

Go Mama! I know that feeling, in fact I STILL know that feeling (not to get you down or anything). I know you can do it! I love you and I will pray for you especially hard this week.

I absolutely am so thrilled that you guys saw FIREPROOF the same day we did! Life changing!

Can't wait to see you!

Love,
Alicia

Anonymous said...

Wow - You can do it

I will be praying for you

Love,

Phillip

Anonymous said...

Ciao Belle...Just my daily visit!

It's fun...Thank You!

Love to All,
Dad XOXOxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Only today and tomorrow.

Moving at the speed of life...

Love Phillip

Our kids at home said...

We love you Shannon! I will be doing this when we get back from vaca. Absolutely, can not wait to see you guys!
Love,
Alicia